POLICY REGARDING PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT POLICY
The personal data of the user are used by Mollura & C. SPA based in SS114 km 6,400 - Villaggio Tremestieri - 98128 Messina, which is the holder for the treatment, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR 2016 Regulations / 679.
1) Aims and modality of Data Treatment
We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
- Paper (registration forms, order forms, etc.)
- Informatics (management software, accounting, etc.)
with the following purposes:
- provision of the services requested by the Customer or available on portals managed by (personnel selection, newsletter, informative material, complimentary material) and conclusion of the contract to which the interested party belongs;
- administrative and accounting purposes related to service contracts;
Any refusal to allow the processing of data implies the impossibility of using the service requested by the user.
Subject to explicit denial by the party concerned, the user's data will also be processed for the following purposes:
- sending of proposals and commercial communications by e-mail or SMS or fax, by both Mollura & C. SPA and partner companies;
- market surveys and statistics, marketing and references on advertising (press, radio, TV, internet, etc.), product preferences;
Subscribing to our Newsletter, you accept the use of the data strictly needed for this purpose, that is information you have communicated separately, for the regular sending of our newsletter via e-mail on the base of the consent we have received. It is possible to cancel the subscription to the newsletter at any time, by sending us a request, by clicking on the unsubscribe link present in each newsletter, from your personal account. In case of cancellation request, we will cancel the email address, unless the user has clearly agreed to a further use of data and/or our term do establish the use of data at a later time .
2) Legal connotations
The provision of data (including telephone data as well) is mandatory for all that is required by the legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to supply them in whole or in part may provide the requested service.
3) Categories of Receivers
Without prejudice to communications carried out in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed might be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
- Commercial consultants;
- Accountanting and Administrative branches;
4) Keeping time
The mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship.
The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, even if they have had a previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately canceled or processed anonymously, where their conservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired the informed consent of the interested parties concerning a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
Due conservetion period of data is: 72 MONTHS
5) Interested parties rights
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation n. 101/18 of August 10th 2018, officially entered into force since September 19th 2018, the interested party may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access - art. 15 of the Regulation 679/2016) ;
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected (right of rectification and cancellation - articles 16 and 17 of the Regulation 679/2016);
- limitation of treatment, opposition to the processing of personal data, or suppression (art. 18 of the Regulation 679/2016);
- data portability (art. 20 of the Regulation 679/2016);
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority ( right of access - art. 15 of the Regulation 679/2016).
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
6) Owner of the processing of your personal data is Mollura & C. SPA with offices in S.S.114 km 6,400 - Villaggio Tremestieri - 98128 Messina.
Email: [email protected]
PEC: [email protected]
7) The undersigned Company has appointed as DPO (Data Protection Officer) Dr. Eng. Giuseppe Chiofalo who can be contacted at the following email address: [email protected]